Social Media & Marketing Executive
We are looking for:
An experienced, motivated and ambitious Social Media and Marketing Executive who watches a lot of TV .
You will be instrumental in developing social media presence online - creating and delivering concepts for a range of platforms. You will need to be fiercely ambitious and highly adaptable, as this role is incredibly varied - combining different elements of copywriting and scheduling content that includes online posts, competitions, articles, and blog posts.
Who we are:
The Talent Manager is a leading online recruitment platform for the UK’s TV and Film sector. We provide broadcasters and production companies with a talent database to track freelancers and manage current vacancies, and give TV and Film makersthe space to showcase their work and connect with other industry professionals. We’re now launching a mobile app and branching out into other sectors and countries.
This is a really exciting time to come onboard and help shape the future of the company, with the opportunity to grow your role as we expand. Our small team is based in Shoreditch, London, where we share office space with our sister companies The Kit Room (Camera Rental) and DV Talent (TV Training).
- Completive salary based on experience
- Friendly, relaxed office atmosphere
- Invites to TV awards ceremonies
- Weekly yoga
- Bike to work scheme
- Team events
- Create tailored promotions and offers through our regular marketing campaigns
- Provide feedback of market trends and customer activity to help drive product development
- Develop end to end campaigns on paid media
- Come up with content ideas and see these through to execution, monitoring and refinement, using a variety of online tools to aid this process
- Managing consumer engagement - including competitions and implementing giveaways across all media channel
- Making graphic assets for offline and online marketing purposes
- Development of new marketing channels including YouTube, Instagram and blog posts
- Preparing PR announcements and reaching out to key journalists when necessary
- Thinking up ideas to grow social media following and increase engagement
- Where needed, provide help and support to existing customers
Experience & Skills:
- Comprehensive understanding of all paid marketing channels, including ppc, paid social, organic social, SEO and retargeting
- You will already be proficient in using a host of tools e.g. platforms including Mailchimp, Google+, AdWords, YouTube, Bing, Facebook, Instagram.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing and managing end to end paid media campaigns
- A self starter with the ability to prioritise work under pressure
- Keen eye for detail.
- Proactive problem solver - quick to spot and rectify issues.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in written and verbal English
How to apply:
Send your CV & covering letter to email@example.com