Social Media Strategist
Lonelyleap is a collaborative, transatlantic team of strategists, directors, cinematographers, designers, and producers.
Our films are based on human truths. They communicate at a deep level: stimulating intelligence, feeding curiosity and inspiring action. We work with some of the world’s leading brands.
Due to the continued expansion of our business, we are looking for a talented Social Media Strategist to join us on a freelance basis. The role will be located in our London office.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated all-rounder who has worked at least 2 years in the industry.
- Create social media campaigns that build reach and compel audiences to view, react, share and click-through to other sites.
- To help ensure our work reaches the most relevant audiences.
- To build audience reach and engagement.
- Suggest and lead an influencer programme to share content and generate debate.
- Identify possibilities for joint ventures.
- Proactively manage and optimise campaigns, and report accurately on campaign performance.
- Investigate campaign and market trends, conduct competitor analysis, and provide campaign insight.
- Provide support on new business pitches and proposals.
- Analyse and report on social media activity to achieve key performance indicators.
- Ability to generate creative ideas and to think strategically about client’s requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work as part of a team as well as individually are essential.
- Experience of using social media management software and interpreting data.
- Experience of using optimisation tools and tracking systems.
- Confident and presentable at client meetings; able to discuss campaign performance and recommend strategies.
- Experience of using Photoshop and video editing software would be advantageous.
Please respond with a CV, covering letter detailing what you’d bring to the team at Lonelyleap, and day rate/ project fee expectations.
Your application must be supported by clear evidence of amazing work you’re proud of and a very clear explanation of your involvement in the project (s).
Interviews will take place in February/ March.
13th Feb 2018
9th Mar 2018