Junior / Mid-Level Creative
Alchemy VR (Part of Atlantic Productions LTD.) are looking for a junior or mid-level Creative to join its VR and AR team. You’ll be part of the creative development team responsible for generating, pitching and managing new projects coming into the company.
• An ‘ideas person’ – your mind will be brimming with new concepts for VR and AR experiences that respond directly to client briefs
• A confident writer and communicator – you’re equally able to put your ideas down on paper and communicate them verbally.
• Design-orientated – You’ll need to be adept across Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to assist with the design and layout of creative decks and pitch presentations.
• An independent worker – You’re a mature and focused worker who trusts their own judgment, but looks to their team for support and guidance.
• Interested in tech – You may not have worked in VR or AR before, but at the very least this role will require a keen interest in the immersive (VR/AR) industry as a whole. You’ll also understand how the latest technological innovations could impact your creative thinking.
Please submit a supporting portfolio of your design work.
Ongoing - Initially 3 months
3rd May 2018
1st Jun 2018